May 28, 2023
- In-Person Gatherings Guidelines – Starting MAR 1, NRAC has revised in-person worship service guidelines to the following:
- If you have contracted COVID, recovered, have no symptoms, and have tested negative (using rapid antigen tests) every day for at least three consecutive days, you may attend in-person church service.
- If anyone in your household contracts COVID or if you have been exposed to COVID, have no symptoms, and have tested negative (using rapid antigen tests) every day for at least three consecutive days, you may attend in-person church service.
- Mask wearing is recommended within the church premises.
- Socially distanced seating is recommended.
Please exit the sanctuary and parking lot immediately after service so that parking spaces can be freed up for the children and families of the next worship service.
- Plan to Protect Orientation Training will be conducted at the Granville location on the following dates and times:
- SUN, JUN 25 @4:00PM (English)
- SAT, JUL 22 @9:30AM (Cantonese)
- The CCACA’s 2023 JMC “Go into all the World” will be on JUL 28-30 at the Evangelical Chinese Bible Church in Burnaby. Keynote speakers will be Rev. Dr. David Pao (Cantonese track), Rev. Dr. David Doong (Mandarin track), and Rev. Damien Lee (English track). There will be a children’s program for kids grade 1 to 6. For registration, please go to [https://bit.ly/3myY6L0] or to our church website for more information. The registration deadline is JUL 1.
- VBS 2023 will be held AUG 14-18, morning session from 9:30AM-12PM, and afternoon session from 1:30PM-4PM. Content will be the same for both sessions. Registration is now open. Registration forms are available in the foyer or on the church website. If you are interested in serving in this year’s VBS, please contact Rosita Leung or the church office.
- An “Adult Vacation Bible School” (Cantonese) will be held JUL 13-15 studying the Book of Proverbs. For more information, please refer to the Chinese bulletin or contact the church office.