June 19, 2022
- Happy Father’s Day to the dads, grandfathers, godfathers, and men who father our NRAC family. May the blessings, wisdom, and the strength of the LORD renew you this day!
- COVID Restrictions for In-Person Ministries – Though the Province has eased COVID restrictions for indoor gatherings, all in-person church ministries will remain suspended except for Worship Services. Attendees for this re-start phase are by invitation only from the Pastoral Department. Except for 8 AM Cantonese Worship & Teens Family Worship, all Worship Services will continue simultaneous live stream on Facebook at "NRAC Live Stream". Please check [www.nrac.ca] for updates. The following is the Sunday Worship service schedule:
· Cantonese Worship @8:00AM & 9:30AM
· English Worship @11:15AM
· Children’s Worship @1:00PM
· Teens Family Worship @1:00PM
· Mandarin & Cantonese Combined Worship @2:30PM
- In-Person Worship Update – As COVID cases decrease, the Board of Elders has made the following decisions related to in-person worship services. Starting SUN, JUL 3, the seating capacity of the main sanctuary will increase from 75 to 110 person(s). Social distanced seating will decrease from 6 to 4.5 feet between worship attendees. The Awana game floor will be opened to seat attendees wishing to maintain a 6 feet distance from others. Current NRAC COVID protocols remain unchanged (e.g., temperature reading, hand sanitizing, mask wearing, and double vaccine dose).
- In-Person Guidelines – If you or anyone in your household contracts COVID, do not attend any in-person services until 2 weeks have passed from the date of infection. If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID, even with a negative rapid antigen test result with no symptoms, please do not attend any in-person services until 7 days have passed from the date of testing. If you are sick, remain home. Also, at the close of our service please remember to leave the Main Sanctuary using the Exit located in the front on the right side. We appreciate your cooperation as our ushers will sanitize and prepare the area for Children’s Worship. If you have any questions, contact the church office.
- Giving Offering – There are three options for giving (Drop off, Online & E-Transfer), go to [www.nrac.ca] click on “Information” and review the “Notes About Offering.” For security reasons, the use of the white offering box on the wall of the main foyer is suspended until further notice. If you wish to drop off the offering, please contact the church office in advance. In-person Sunday attendees may drop off their offerings with the ushers at the exit of the sanctuary.
- Awana Registration for 2022-23 - Awana will restart in-person on FRI, SEPT 16 with the following weekly times. Cubbies (age 3-4) & Sparks (K-Grade 2) @6:50-7:55PM, T&T (Grade 3-6) @8:10-9:30PM. Re-registration forms for returning clubbers and Registration forms for new clubbers are available at the church website [nrac.ca].
- Bible Memorization’s registration deadline is JUN 30. Contact Ruby Lo or fellowship chair for more info.