September 23rd, 2018
1. The Anniversary Thanksgiving Worship Service will be held on SUN, OCT 7. There will also be a Thanksgiving Dinner Banquet @6:00PM. Ticket $35/Adult, $20/Full-time student & $15/Child. Tickets can be purchased from Ida Ho at the counter in the main foyer.
2. The 2018 Fall Baptism will be on SUN, OCT 7 during the 1:30PM Worship Service.
3. The Year-End Membership Meeting will be held on MON, OCT 22 @7:30PM. This is a mandatory meeting for all NRAC Members. The meeting agenda will be: (1) Election of Elders for the 2019/2020 term; (2) Election for 2 members to the 2019 Elder Nomination Committee, (3) Approval of 2019 church financial auditor, and (4) Other items.
4. The Elder Nomination Committee has nominated David Ma, Billy Wong, Vincent Lo, and David Li to be nominees for Elders election. Church members who wish to nominate other names must submit their nominee’s name to the Elder Nomination Committee no later than ten days before the election date.
5. There are two Children Worship Services every SUN @9:30AM (Gr.2 to Gr.6) and @11:00AM (K to Gr.6). The Children’s Sunday School (Preschool to Gr.1) meets every SUN @9:30AM.
6. The Sunday Bible Study Group will be studying the book of 2 Chronicles Chapter 23:16-24:27 this afternoon @5:30PM.
7. There will be a special Alliance Women meeting on SUN, SEPT 30 @8:00-9:15PM. This meeting will include: thanksgiving testimony from Betty Yu C-Mo, and missionary video clips. Desserts and snacks will be $5/person. Please purchase tickets from Lydia Ho or Jenny Khoo at the counter.
8. There will be a NRAM breakfast meeting on SAT, SEPT 29 @ 9:30AM @ Student Centre. Ticket $10/person. Please purchase ticket from Kenneth Chan or Nelson Chan.
9. The Adult ESL Course (2018 Fall Term): SEPT 17 to NOV 21. Class time @9:30-11:30AM, MON & WED. Please refer to the church bulletin board for more details or contact Rosita Leung.
10. The 2018 Summer Camp still has a deficit of $3,300. If anyone would like to make an offering in support to this ministry, please write [Summer Camp 2018] on the offering envelope.