February 19, 2017
1. Congratulations to Philip & Rita Lau’s as their daughter, Eliana Abigail Lau was born on FEB 10 weighing 6lbs7oz. Please keep Rita in your prayers as she recovers.
2. The 2016 Offering Receipts are available for pick up at the counter today.
3. There is an amendment with the FEB 5 offering record. Please refer to tables below for more details. Should you have any questions, please contact church office.
4. Our condolences and sympathies to Carmen Ma whose father passed away last week. Please remember Carmen and her family in your prayers.
5. The Jeremiah Bible Study Group (Cantonese) will be studying Jeremiah Chapter 3:6 to Chapter 6:30 this afternoon @5:30PM.
6. The Women Bible Study Group (Cantonese) will be studying Ephesians Chapter 2 this Tuesday, Feb 21, 9:30AM. All sisters are welcomed.
”. Newcomers are welcomed.
8. The Alliance Women (Cantonese) will be meeting on SAT, MAR 4 @ 10:00AM. Topic: How to Rely on God. Guest Speaker: Mrs. Kathy-Lu White. Lunch @$10 per person. Please register with Vicky Yip or Helen Chan at the counter.
9. The registration for the ESL Spring Semester is scheduled on MAR 8, from 9:30AM to 12:30PM. Flyers are available outside of the Main Sanctuary. For more information, please contact Carly Cheng or Pastor Mariana.
10. The Ordination Service of Pastor Alex Cheng will be held on SUN, MAR 19 at 4:00PM, in the Main Sanctuary. Rev. Dr. Larry Eide, Assistant District Superintendent of the C&MA Pacific District will be officiating the ordination. All NRAC members are invited to attend.
11. The 2017 Spring Baptism will be held on SUN, APR 9 at the 11:00AM worship.
12. EM Prayer Meeting - Come join us every WED evening @8:00PM in the chapel for midweek fellowship and prayer. If you have any prayer requests or praise items, you can submit them at emprayer.wordpress.com or the “Prayer & Missions” section of EM Bulletin Board.