September 25, 2016
1. The FALL 2016 EM Worship Ushers and Worship Team schedules are now posted. If you have not yet received a copy, please check your email, ask your worship leader or request one through Kevin Ma.
2. The 2016 Fall Baptism will be held next Sunday, OCT 2, 11:00AM in the main sanctuary. The 9:30AM EM Worship Service will be held as usual in the chapel. Please note that the baptismal certificate presentation will be held at the Thanksgiving Worship in the evening.
3. The 2016 Fall baptismal candidates: Bethany Poon (潘言美), Sally Tung (董陳倩雯), Katherine Ho (何英杰), Angie Lai (黎詠霞), Agassi Lau (劉梓樂), Edwin So (蘇皓程), and Felix Mei (梅瀚峰).
4. The 24th NRAC Anniversary Thanksgiving Worship will be held at Fraser Lands Church next Sunday, OCT 2. Dinner 6:00-7:00PM, Worship Service 7:00-9:15PM. Dinner ticket $15, please purchase at the counter today.
5. There will be a Mandarin Outreach Luncheon held on WED, OCT 5, 11:30AM – 1:30PM. Please invite Mandarin speaking friends to join. For registration or details, please contact Pastor Mariana or Selina He.
6. There will be a Special Youth Workshop (Cantonese/Mandarin) held on FRI, OCT 7, 5:30 – 8:00PM. Topic: “Stress Management.” Dinner: $15. Location: NRAC Training Centre. Please register with Pastor Alex or Pastor Mariana.
8. The 1:30PM Chinese Worship is looking to start a 1:30PM Youth Choir. Candidates should be between the ages of 15 and 26. For those who are interested, please contact Ida Ho.
9. The Year-End Membership Meeting will be held on Monday, OCT 24, 7:30PM. All NRAC Members should attend. The meeting agenda includes: election of Elders for the 2017/2018 term, election for 2 members to the Elders Nomination Committee, election of auditor to conduct the 2016 audit.
10. The Elder Nomination Committee (Members include: Betty Ku, Helen Wong, Leo Mak, Ka-Fai Mak, and the Senior Pastor) has nominated Billy Wong, Sunny Wong, David Ma, and Vincent Lo to be nominees for Elders election. Should church member has any other nominations, please submit the name to Elder Nomination Committee ten days before the election date.
11. There will be a NRAM breakfast gathering on SAT, OCT 22, 9:00AM, at Richmond Radisson Hotel. Breakfast: Free-will offering. Brothers who have attended NRAC service for over one year are encouraged to attend. For inquiries and registration, please contact Kenneth Chan or Nelson Chan at counter.
12. The new Mandarin Fellowship, Canaan Fellowship, will be meeting every SAT, 8:00 – 9:15PM. For more information, please contact Samuel Sun or church office.
13. Rev. Jeffrey Ku and his wife Grace are serving on a short-term mission trip in Central America until SEPT 26. Please remember them in your prayers.
14. There is a financial deficit with the summer camp this year (please refer to the minutes of the Board of Elders). For those who would like to make a free-will offering, please write “2016 Summer Camp” on the offering envelope.
15. EM Prayer Meeting - Come join us every WED evening @8:00PM in the chapel for midweek fellowship and prayer. If you have any prayer requests or praise items, you can submit them at emprayer.wordpress.com or the “Prayer & Missions” section of EM Bulletin Board.